[rules-users] Efficiency questions about DSL

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 15:18:48 EDT 2014

So many questions....

I can comment on the workbench related aspects.

The workbench only includes DSL files for authoring DSLR (or RDSLR) files
that are in the same "folder" as the rule. I use the term "folder" as we
don't support "same package" (which would imply if the same package existed
in different JARs we'd include all DSL files - we do not).

The "expander" keyword is, AFAIK, deprecated. DSL/DSLR expansion depends
upon the files being in the same "folder".

@Mario, @Mark, @Edson. Can you comment on whether KIE does handle DSL
expansion across different JARs?

Sent on the move