[rules-users] Efficiency questions about DSL

mfalaize maxime.falaize at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 04:52:29 EDT 2014

Is it a deliberate choice to not include DSL files in the "same package" ?
If we are limited to the same folder (or same package), what do you think
about supporting inheritance in DSL files ? With this feature we could
provide to the community generic translation DSL files for many languages.

Sorry for the new questions ! :D
I'd like to help to develop but I don't want to make useless
contributions...

--
Maxime FALAIZE