[rules-users] How to allow non-programmers/non-Drools programmers to define rules

Ankit Jain ankit3j at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 07:44:28 EDT 2014

Thats a good point rjr201. Even I was looking to explore spreadsheet option
a little further. But the question then is how are spreadsheets
compiled/parsed into rules? Do they act as DSLs? As I want to keep it as a
code-free option for users, do I need to insert a parser to generate a DRL
file from spreadsheet?