[rules-users] kie-drools-wb-6.0.1 : view "artifact repository" is empty

jps jps at jps.ch
Tue Mar 25 09:21:58 EDT 2014

Hello,

The artifact repository view in drools-wb is suddenly empty :( after having
uploaded a new jar. Before this operation, I had 3 artifacts that were
listed ..

I try to redeploy the app, restart jboss, delete JBOSS_HOME/bin/repository
and start again ... but still the list of artifact in the repository is
empty, although i can see it's not empty on the disk in
JBOSS_HOME/bin/repository/kie/...

Something has been corrupted somewhere. But I'm stuck. Any idea or
suggestions ?
What can prevent drools-wb from getting the repo data ?

Thanks
jps