[rules-users] kie workbench unable to authenticate

Dennis Crissman dcrissma at redhat.com
Thu May 1 14:10:44 EDT 2014

I am using tomcat7 and followed the instructions below, so that I now
having a standing server. I cannot however log into that server. No
exceptions or errors are thrown or displayed. Any suggestions?

conf/tomcat-users.xml
   <role rolename="admin"/>
   <role rolename="analyst"/>
   <role rolename="manager-gui"/>
   <role rolename="admin-gui"/>
   <role rolename="admin-script"/>
   <role rolename="user"/>
   <role rolename="manager"/>
   <role rolename="developer"/>
   <user username="tomcat" password="***"
roles="manager-gui,admin-gui,admin-script"/>
   <user username="kie" password="***" roles="admin,developer"/>