[rules-users] How to set up KIE WB + Drools Camel Server 6.0.1

Charles Moulliard ch007m at gmail.com
Mon May 5 14:45:53 EDT 2014

Could you share your project created (github repo) to let us to have a look
and help you ? I have created a camel drools example (running in Apache
Karaf - OSGI Container) but you should be able to deploy the project as a
WAR in tomcat (
https://github.com/cmoulliard/droolsjbpm-osgi-examples/tree/master/spring-camel-decision-table
).

Charles Moulliard