[rules-users] Excel Syntax in Decision Tables

crosbis2 drpatrick.cosmo at gmail.com
Mon May 26 07:00:22 EDT 2014

Hi,

I'm sorry to disturb the forum with this one.

<http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4029686/FATCA1.png>

I want to replicate this code in a decision table. There is a parse
exception when i try to convert a table due to  the code fatca : FATCA()
i.e. There is Fatca [Fatca] even though the rule validates ok.

I know it is a pattern with no condition attached. so i tried putting it
with the actual condition and also making it standalone with condition null.
neither will convert to a decision table even though the syntax looks
correct from the view source?

<http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4029686/FATCA2.png>

Anyone any ideas on what i need to do for this problem?