[rules-users] java.lang.VerifyError org/drools/reteoo/ReteooRuleBase, method: setupRete signature: ()V

ivonne ivonivonne at gmail.com
Mon May 26 11:10:28 EDT 2014

Hi

I am using jboss 4.2 and drools core 5.4.0.Final. The application was
working fine but without any change it started to throw an error when spring
bean for kbase is created. This is the error:
with name 'kbase': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is
java.lang.VerifyError: (class: org/drools/reteoo/ReteooRuleBase, method:
setupRete signature: ()V) Incompatible argument to function

If I run the application using jetty it works fine.

I've been looking about the error with any sucess.

Thanks