[rules-users] java.lang.VerifyError org/drools/reteoo/ReteooRuleBase, method: setupRete signature: ()V

Davide Sottara dsotty at gmail.com
Mon May 26 12:01:21 EDT 2014

You mean that it used to work with your combination (jboss 4.2 + drools
5.4.0)
and then it suddenly started throwing the exception?
It seems strange.. do you have other applications deployed on the same
instance
of jboss? Maybe it's picking up a different version of the jars from
somewhere else
Davide