[seam-dev] Need advice on what and how to commit new build stuff for the booking sample app on WebSphere v7

Denis Forveille denis.forveille at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 17:01:54 EDT 2009

I have commited files to build the sample on WebSphere v7 in the
jee5/booking sample app, and also a rework of the WebSphere v7/Seam
integration chapter in the doc
(I didn't touched the WebSphere/seam-gen chapter in the doc as there is
another JIRA opened about seam-gen that should address that IMHO...
Please let me know if that's ok.
Denis