[seam-dev] Seam JCR & Pull Requests in JIRA

John D. Ament john.d.ament at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 09:23:37 EDT 2011

It depends on your permissions in the project.  I just looked at an
unresolved one and it had the Link Pull Request button.  Were you logged in?

What I was referring to, and Dan found the error, was in JCR's JIRA it has
the ability to link the pull request, but when the modal pops up it only has
a comments box, not the URL for the pull request.  He fixed the field
settings and now I can see it.

John