[seam-dev] request commit access to the Seam repository

Shane Bryzak sbryzak at redhat.com
Mon Mar 14 05:10:55 EDT 2011

Hi Kuuyee,

That's great to hear.  To contribute to Seam, you need to follow the
instructions in the following guide:

http://www.seamframework.org/Seam3/ContributeHome#H-ForkAndContribute

I've cc'd the seam-dev mailing list so that everyone is aware that
you'll be translating documentation.  After you submit the pull request
in github, the module lead for each respective module will be able to
merge your documentation into the master Seam repository.

Thanks,
Shane