[security-dev] PicketLink OAuth Provider Web Application

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Jan 7 17:54:58 EST 2013

Ugh...I thought I pinged this list multiple times a weeks and weeks ago
that I was doing something similar (and better)?

I need another week or two to get all the testing and documentation
together, but I've got 2 core major features 90% implemented and running
that I think you'll find very interesting.  I'll send a separate email
that describes it.

On 1/6/2013 10:58 PM, Anil Saldhana wrote:
> Hi all,
>     I am working on a web application that will act as the provider web
> application for OAuth.  Things such as registering oauth applications,
> obtaining clientid/secret pairs, obtaining access tokens etc will be
> part of the web app.
>
> https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/PLINK/PicketLink+OAuth+Provider
>
> Its architecture will be:
> https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/PLINK/PicketLink+OAuth+Provider+Architecture