[security-dev] JBossWay: Quickstarts and Demos
Pedro Igor Silva
psilva at redhat.com
Thu Mar 28 11:54:51 EDT 2013
I would suggest:
- Java SE IDM Examples:
- Programmatic Configuration for the different Identity Stores
- Basic and Advanced Use Cases for U/R/G management. With and without Partitions (Realm and Tiers)
- Java EE Examples:
- CDI + JSF 2: Using PicketLink Core for Authentication, Authorization and IDM.
- User self registration
- User/Group/Role management + relationships.
- Authentication based on different Realms
We also have a lot of test cases that can be used to understand the IDM concepts/features.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Anil Saldhana" <Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com>
To: security-dev at lists.jboss.org
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 11:50:25 AM
Subject: [security-dev] JBossWay: Quickstarts and Demos
I wanted to brainstorm here to collect a set of quickstarts and demos
we can have for PicketLink v3 release. I am hoping Pete can guide us on
this from JBossWay perspective.
security-dev mailing list
security-dev at lists.jboss.org
More information about the security-dev