[security-dev] How to use PicketLink IDM with custom account type configured on AS/EAP?

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Thu Nov 14 07:29:56 EST 2013

Hi Karel,

   Sorry for the late reply. I think you can proceed with the way you described.

   If you put your classes inside a module in AS/EAP, you can use the attribute "module" of the identity store element to specify the module from which classes should be loaded from. This can be useful to consider the module's classloader when loading these classes:

       <ldap-store module="org.karel.types" .../>

   Then, to configure your custom credential handler you need to:

       <lda-store ...>
        <credential-handlers>
          <credential-handler class="org.karel.credential.CustomCredentialHandler"/>
        </credential-handlers>
       </lda-store>

   Please, take a look at the following file for examples how to use our domain model:

       https://github.com/picketlink/picketlink-as-subsystem/blob/master/src/test/resources/picketlink-subsystem.xml#L127

Regards.
Pedro Igor