[security-dev] PL console for HAL 2

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Thu Feb 6 13:28:13 EST 2014

On 02/06/2014 12:07 PM, Claudio Miranda wrote:
> Hi, I worked PL console [1] and make it work with HAL 2.0.6.
Fantastic.
> I talked with Pedro and he suggested to open a branch in PL console
> related to HAL 2, then I can PR the changed there.
Agreed.

> However, HAL 2 has RBAC support, therefore I think PL-console and PL
> subsystem must have some work to support RBAC, what do you think ?
Basically the console based on HAL needs to use whatever the WildFly/EAP
recommend. Since it is just a plugin into the App Server admin console.

> Also, what is the roadmap (short and long term) for PL console ?
>
> 1. https://github.com/picketlink2/picketlink-console
We try to keep the console in sync with the PL App Server subsystem as much
as possible. But with HAL2, we got delayed with the console changes.
Thankfully, you have come forward to help us close that gap. :)