[teiid-designer-dev] [teiid-dev] Teiid In JCA Container

Ramesh Reddy rareddy at redhat.com
Thu Oct 22 10:15:54 EDT 2009

FYI.. My response to Jesper

Jasper,

Thanks again for very valuable comments. If you do not mind I will post
these on WIKI page to share with others.

(2) I understand. In Teiid we call this mode as embedded "File-path
profile" in current release. We have to sacrifice the
"classpath-profile" now for the benefits. see
https://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/ConnectingtoTeiidEmbedded

Do MC beans provide the configuration functionality, where profile
service is not? i.e. teiid-jboss-beans.xml through @ManagedObject, if
that is case I need to think about bringing in MC as core dependency for
Teiid. Then, how are these available through JMX?

Committing to single platform does make things simpler. Can you explain
your comments on (34)?

Thanks.

Ramesh..