[teiid-designer-dev] VDB configuration

Barry Lafond blafond at redhat.com
Tue Mar 23 11:20:27 EDT 2010

I know the current JBoss Tools & Eclipse paradigm is all about hand-editing config files. But I'm not crazy either.

The only "editable" part of our "config" data really boils down to a "name" for each connector.

If/when we get into the "role" management, that will change, but I don't think the the potential complex nature of this would be a candidate for hand-editing.

Barry