[teiid-dev] Teiid 6.2 documents

Ramesh Reddy rareddy at redhat.com
Mon Aug 3 12:06:52 EDT 2009

I have been adding documents for Teiid in WIKI for last few days based
on the features available in the upcoming release 6.2. Here are the
links for these documents.

I been writing them in long document only days, some may be incomplete,
or not properly worded, however I will be reviewing them in next couple
days and fix any issues. Please do take time to go over them and let me
know if somethings are confusing, and not explained properly and I will
make sure they are corrected. If you find spelling mistakes do me a
favor please correct them.

Also, let us know if there is Teiid topic not covered in the list, you
would like to see some explanation on, we will try to work them in.

I sincerely thank you for your time in reviewing these documents.

Ramesh..

Teiid Installation -
https://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/TeiidInstallation

Connecting to Teiid Server -
https://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/ConnectingtoTeiidServer

Deploying VDB in Teiid -
https://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/DeployingVDBinTeiid

Teiid as Data Source in JBoss AS -
https://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/TeiidasDataSourceinJBossAS

Encrypting passwords in Teiid -
https://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/EncryptingpasswordsinTeiid

Logging in Teiid - https://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/LogginginTeiid

Identity Support in Teiid -
https://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/IdentitySupportinTeiid

Managing User Authorizations in Teiid -
https://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/ManagingAuthorizationsinTeiid

Secure Client Connections using SSL in Teiid -
http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/SecureClientConnectionsusingSSLinTeiid

Generating Self Signed Certificate with Keytool -
https://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/GeneratingSelfSignedCertificatewithKeytool