[teiid-dev] Teid-client-jdbc - Refactor AbstractMMQueryTestCase

Van Halbert vhalbert at redhat.com
Thu Aug 27 10:59:26 EDT 2009

I would like to refactor AbstractMMQueryTestCase by pushing its core
logic further down (new base class) for executing queries, comparing
results, and common actions on the connection, etc. so that it can
reused (extended) for any manner of tests that, in the end, use a
Connection.    Also, this core logic is basic to jdbc testing and
therefore would like to reuse this in the, soon to becoming,
integration test project for testing transactions and running the ctc
tests.     There was already a similar class, from whence it came
from, in the JBEDSP integration test project.   So I would to
consolidate this logic.

Any comments, complaints, suggestions, please speak up.    Otherwise I
will commence with refactoring tomorrow.

Van Halbert
Principal Software Eng.
Red Hat, Inc.
------