[teiid-dev] Teid-client-jdbc - Refactor AbstractMMQueryTestCase

Ramesh Reddy rareddy at redhat.com
Thu Aug 27 11:23:15 EDT 2009

Van,

This class is utility class, in most situations it is extended by a
another class to write the test.

If you are looking to to provide abstractions for connections you can
certainly/override the "getConnection" calls or add others. You can
refactor to suit the needs, I just wondering if that requires pushing
the functionality to a base class (as this is already functionally a
abstract class)?

Thanks

Ramesh..