[teiid-dev] Fwd: [teiid-designer-dev] Connection Factories

Barry Lafond blafond at redhat.com
Fri Apr 9 13:46:58 EDT 2010

Good question.... "model" names means nothing to Teiid CF's (outside of our hidden preview vdb)

So maybe this makes a stronger case for exposing the CF's to Designer and assisting the Developers in "Clearly" setting the proper CF's, viewing CF's on multiple servers, transferring/copying CF's between servers.

Barry