[teiid-users] Understanding Connectors

Torsten Schlabach tschlabach at gmx.net
Tue Aug 25 08:44:26 EDT 2009

Hi all!

In the Designer perspective, first of all, I had some problems defining
a connector at all, until I found out that I will only see the
connectors which I have defined after I disable the "Hide connector
types" button.

I then defined my connector and dragged my model into it. That part
seems to be fine.

Just when I go to my VDB definition, on the "Execute" page, I need to
assign a connector in order for my VDB to be able to execute.

But I just cannot select my pre-defined connector there as the "Loaded
Connectors" tab is empty. I can define a new connector there, using the
same properties as my existing connector, but just using a different
name, and it will work fine.

Is there anything I don't quite understand or did I find some kind of bug?

Regards,
Torsten