[teiid-users] VDB deployment: How to specify connector properties at runtime?

Torsten Schlabach tschlabach at gmx.net
Thu Oct 1 11:18:24 EDT 2009

Dear list!

Sorry if I missed this in the documentation, but I have the following
problem:

When designing my VDB in the Designer, I have to tell the connector(s) I
am using where to find the sources. So in case of a Text File Connector,
I would have to tell it the location of the text file.

This is most likely going to be a different path and filename in my
development environment than what it is going to be later in production.

But how would I be able to pass a parameter with the text file location
(Text File Descriptor) to the JDBC connection to my VDB from my application?

I hope I was able to explain what I mean. Any pointers are appreciated.

Regards,
Torsten