[teiid-users] additional URL parms

Charles Simon charles.simon at selectbs.com
Thu Jul 15 16:32:48 EDT 2010

I am trying to use the additional properties.  The "key=value" pairs
after the semi-colon in the URL or set as
TeiidDataSource.setAdditionalProperties(...).

I cannot figure out where/how these additional properties get passed to
my translator.  When are they available so I can capture them for use in
my ResultSetExecution object?  I thought they would get passed into my
subclasses for ExecutionFactory or BasicConnetionFactory.  Or possibly
they need to parameters of my BasicConnction subclass?

What am I missing?

--

Charles Simon
Principal Software Engineer