[teiid-users] minimal required JBoss profile

Charles Simon charles.simon at selectbs.com
Thu Jun 3 16:41:27 EDT 2010

Yes, I was expecting to use the dynamic VDB feature.  Thanks for the tip
of looking at the "translator-jdbc" code.  I assume that you are
referring to Teiid 7 and that it still requires JBoss AS as part of this
server.

I now have some work to do, so I will stop asking questions for a few days.

Thank you,
Chaz

--

Charles Simon