[teiid-users] minimal required JBoss profile

Charles Simon charles.simon at selectbs.com
Fri Jun 4 10:42:54 EDT 2010

Given your answer of LGPL2, I assume that I must install the complete
packages for JBoss AS and Teiid along with my connector.

That leaves 2 details unanswered.

1) Can I install all of them them in a location of my choosing (i.e., in
a common directory for all the pieces and already configured) or do I
have to let the user doing the install have the option of installing
each in a separate location and then configure JBoss and deploy Teiid
and my connector into that JBoss I installed.

2) Can I include a modified "default" profile for JBoss or do I need to
add a new one and configure JBoss to use the new one.

Thank you again for all your help,
Chaz

--

Charles Simon