[teiid-users] Teiid 8.9 Target Platform

Steven Hawkins shawkins at redhat.com
Mon Oct 20 16:39:43 EDT 2014

Hello all,

It has come to our attention that EAP 6.3 Alpha could be a new target for Teiid vs. EAP 6.1 Alpha1.  However there are a couple of issues that need clarified, such as access to the download, before we proceed with the switch.  This is contributing to the delay in the release of 8.9 as we'd prefer to be more up to date if possible.  Obviously this change would require a new CR release and at least two more weeks to the final after that.  If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.

Thanks,
Steve