[teiid-users] Remove CXF for Salesforce

Steven Hawkins shawkins at redhat.com
Tue Oct 28 13:48:49 EDT 2014

Hello all,

Based upon https://developer.jboss.org/message/907887, previous questions we've received on embedded dependencies, and reducing the Teiid code base we are looking at replacing CXF with just the Salesforce provided SOAP connectivity.  If there is anyone using CXF specific configuration (such as for proxy username/password) for Salesforce, please reply to this with your needs so that they can be preserved if we make the switch.  Assuming that everything looks feasible, we'll create an issue and target the change for 8.10.

Thanks,
Steve