[tohu-users] Stateless/stateful servlet in Tohu

Michael Neale michael.neale at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 04:50:42 EST 2010

oh right, yes of course. The agent config is based on URI, but there is one
knowledge session per HTTP session - so yes, that would be a problem. I
assumed you meant different http sessions. I guess it would be possibel to
have the knowledge session keyed on part of the URI as well for this (so
multiple rule sessions per http sessions, whereas now there is just one with
a fixed name).