[tohu-users] JBoss Tohu and GateIn : demo available

Derek Rendall Derek.Rendall at solnetsolutions.co.nz
Mon Mar 22 15:11:49 EDT 2010

Nicolas

Nice job. I have been very busy travelling so apologies for not commenting
sooner. The team has also been hard at work on a couple of exciting
developments (primarily around the spreadsheet loader), but nothing ready
for release just yet. Is there anything that you would like to see done to
help your adoption of Tohu?

Thanks

Derek
--