[tohu-users] Fwd: ToHu Latest

Damon Horrell damonnomad71 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 19:56:47 EDT 2015

Hi,
Tohu version 1.6.1 works with Drools 6.0.1 and it may work with later versions.
Which particular version of Drools do you want to use?  Have you tried using Tohu with this and found something that doesn't work as expected?
I haven't used either since last year but if you've encountered a specific problem then let me know and I'll attempt to fix it and release a new version of Tohu.
Regards, Damon-------- Original message --------From: Rafaqat Ali <rafaqat at gmail.com> Date: 15/10/2015  12:31 pm  (GMT+12:00) To: tohu-users at lists.jboss.org Subject: [tohu-users] Fwd: ToHu Latest

Is anyone currently working with ToHu -
would you be willing to share your latest repo if you have versions that work with the latest Drools.
TIA