[tohu-users] Fwd: ToHu Latest

Damon Horrell damonnomad71 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 04:42:47 EDT 2015

Hi,

I got simple-example running with Drools version 6.3.0 by adding the
following to simple-example-web/pom.xml:

     <dependency>
         <groupId>org.drools</groupId>
         <artifactId>knowledge-api</artifactId>
         <version>6.3.0.Final</version>
     </dependency>
     <dependency>
         <groupId>org.drools</groupId>
         <artifactId>drools-compiler</artifactId>
         <version>6.3.0.Final</version>
     </dependency>
     <dependency>
         <groupId>org.drools</groupId>