[undertow-dev] Undertow + modules = Wildfly?

Robert Nikander rob.nikander at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 09:03:31 EST 2014

Hi,

I’m looking for a minimal webapp server, like Undertow, but I also want JBoss modules (or something with that kind of classloading). Any thoughts on the differences between…

1. Using Wildfly and learning to turn stuff off. I don’t care about most of J2EE.
2. Using only Undertow + the jars for JBoss modules.

Specifically, I’m wondering if there will be much difference in RAM usage, and whether I could still write native Undertow handlers [1] if I go with #1.

Rob

[1] http://undertow.io/documentation/core/undertow-handler-guide.html