[undertow-dev] Who Needs JAX-RS...

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Mon Aug 31 23:06:25 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----

> From: "Miere Teixeira" <miere.teixeira at gmail.com>

It is still possible to do non blocking with the XNIO channel API in prior versions (which is what StringReadChannelListener uses), this new API is just easier to use.

> Can you tell me where is a good place to be notified about the 1.3.0's
> roadmap and the upcoming new features?

1.3.0.Final will be released just before Wildfly 10 (which is currently planned for early October). In general 1.3.x beta releases are quite stable, most of the core functionality remains unchanged.

Stuart