[undertow-dev] Multi Part Reuest Issue in Undertow for Wildfly 8.2.0.Final

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Sun Feb 15 22:21:17 EST 2015

Undertow upstream should have a fix for this issue:

https://github.com/undertow-io/undertow/commit/650b060eda872fe330b3614cbdf505bf2ff6c9ec

As it is not spec compliant it will need to be explicitly enabled. At the moment this can be done with an Undertow ServletExtension, however once this fix makes it into Wildfly I will add something to jboss-web.xml and the undertow subsystem to allow this to be configured.

Stuart