[undertow-dev] No logging?

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 19:16:29 EDT 2015

Until very recently the javadocs weren't generating due to syntax
errors. My PR to master to fix those was accepted several weeks back.
You should be able to generate them yourself off master now, but I
haven't tried it since. Adding "mvn javadoc:javadoc" to any automated
tests might be a good idea to help make sure more errors don't creep
in.

--Greg