[undertow-dev] Compile error on clean checkout

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Wed May 13 02:19:18 EDT 2015

Where you building with -Dmaven.test.skip=true? The build will fail if
you attempt to skip tests the first time you use it using this command.

This is because the Servlet tests depend on the core tests, and if tests
are skipped the core test jar will not be built. This only affects the
first build for a given snapshot version, after this there will be a
tests jar snapshot in the local repository.

If you use -DskipTests instead you will not have this problem, as the
tests jar will still be built, even though the tests are not run.

Stuart