[undertow-dev] Cannot Add the alpn-boot jar to WildFly's Boot Classpath

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Mon Apr 24 00:24:44 EDT 2017

Ah, I just skim read your first email and did not realize you were
talking about the OkHttp client, and not the native Undertow
client/server. Even though Undertow has support for ALPN natively
using other clients will require the jar.

How have you attempted to add the jar to the boot class path? You
probably want to add it to JAVA_OPTS in standalone.conf.

Stuart