[undertow-dev] Cannot Add the alpn-boot jar to WildFly's Boot Classpath

Hanan Othman hothman at webalo.com
Mon Apr 24 00:45:44 EDT 2017

Yes I have done that as described in the blog post:
http://undertow.io/blog/2015/03/26/HTTP2-In-Wildfly.html.

The script shown in the post fails with output:

{

    "outcome" => "failed",

    "failure-description" => {

        "WFLYCTL0080: Failed services" => {"jboss.undertow.listener.https"
=> "org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service
jboss.undertow.listener.https: Failed to start service

    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: WFLYUT0079: No SSL Context
available from security realm. Either the realm is not configured for SSL,
or the server has not been reloaded since the SSL config was added."},

        "WFLYCTL0412: Required services that are not installed:" =>
["jboss.undertow.listener.https"],

        "WFLYCTL0180: Services with missing/unavailable dependencies" =>
undefined

    },

    "rolled-back" => true,

    "response-headers" => {"process-state" => "reload-required"}

}