[undertow-dev] Is it safe to ignore this DEBUG message?

Miere Teixeira miere.teixeira at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 15:53:53 EST 2017

Hi there!

I've changed the way my HttpHandlers are reading the body content (JSON) on
POST requests, reading them asynchronously as explained here
<http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/undertow-dev/2016-February/001503.html>.
Since then, my application log started to display messages like the
following one:
18:28:20.807 [XNIO-1 I/O-4] DEBUG io.undertow.request - UT005035: Closing
channel because of parse timeout for remote address /0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1:51781

Is it safe to ignore it? Is there something I should pay attention to use
exchange.getRequestReceiver().receiveFullBytes?

Regards!
Miere
--

Miere Teixeira