[webbeans-dev] Updated Hudson build notifications to include links to the public hudson server

Jay Balunas jbalunas at redhat.com
Fri Nov 14 16:24:43 EST 2008

Hello all,

Previously all build messages from hudson contained links to hudson
servers that were behind the redhat VPN.  This meant that no one could
access build information unless they were connected to and had access
to Red Hat's VPN.

I updated all Seam, WebBeans, and RichFaces builds so that the
messages now include both the original link, and a new link that
points to the public hudson server.  The new links will take you to
the effected hudson job, but not the exact build.  There is no way to
make that work at the moment.

Please let me know if I got any of the links wrong, or missed any of
the important builds.  They should be all set, but I am not positive,
until the messages actually get sent.

By the way the notification criteria can be customized to some extent,
but as of now all the effected builds have the same scheme.  In all of
these situations - failed, unstable, still-failed, still-unstable,
fixed - users who have made commits to the current, fixed, or still
failing/unstable builds will receive the email.

Let me know if we want changes made.

Regards,
Jay