[webbeans-dev] simple wb discovery impl + tests

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Thu Nov 20 04:38:15 EST 2008

Thanks Ales, I moved this to the webbeans-int project for jboss5 (https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/webbeans-ri-int/trunk
) - I didn't move the tests, I need help with that... I refactored
slightly to make your WebBeanDiscoveryImpl a
WebBeanDiscoveryEnvironment to simply be a store for the classes the
deployer finds, and then implemented WebBeanDiscovery to just query
the store.

I also added an ant script to the root of the webbeans-ri project ()
which installs the deployer into JBoss5 trunk for you. I only tested
JBoss5 trunk, not CR2.

At the moment, the boostrap doesn't do much, just discover the beans,
and add them to the manager. My next step is to add to this...