[webbeans-dev] simple wb discovery impl + tests

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 05:52:03 EST 2008

> Thanks Ales, I moved this to the webbeans-int project for jboss5
> (https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/webbeans-ri-int/trunk) - I
> didn't move the tests, I need help with that... I refactored slightly to
> make your WebBeanDiscoveryImpl a WebBeanDiscoveryEnvironment to simply
> be a store for the classes the deployer finds, and then implemented
> WebBeanDiscovery to just query the store.

You ported the deployers to the wrong place. ;-)
It doesn't fit contextually.

Deployers --> microcontainer part
Glue code --> jbossas part

I've moved the deployers + metadata to microcontainer part.
Plus added proper dependencies: jbossas --> microcontainer,
as they need to exchange attachments.

> I also added an ant script to the root of the webbeans-ri project ()
> which installs the deployer into JBoss5 trunk for you. I only tested
> JBoss5 trunk, not CR2.

I fixed this as well.

Note: webbeans.deployer includes all deployers lib dependencies!
You should only copy wb-ri-microcontainer and wb-ri-jbossas.

Eventually wb-int-jbossas should not be part of deployers classpath,
as that's the job of WBIntegrationDeployer, to provide the right
wb-int-jbossas version.

But I guess it will do for now. ;-)

-Ales