[weld-dev] Please check that this works

David Allen drallendc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 10:37:44 EST 2009

On Wed, 2009-12-30 at 09:15 -0600, Gavin King wrote:
> Yes, that's what I was worried about. It's *not* crystal clear from
> the spec that this is required. It's one of the things that needs
> clarification.

I'll add this comment to the bug too.  At the moment, I don't see an
easy way to get the InjectionPoint for the bean being destroyed.  It
might be rather difficult to build that in, but I'm not sure how
difficult.  On the other hand, it certainly sounds like a very useful
feature, so that should be the driving requirement for the spec IMHO.