[webbeans-dev] 299 API updated

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Thu Jun 25 18:57:29 EDT 2009

All,

I've updated the 299 API to the 20090615 draft. All old methods still
used by the TCK are marked @Deprecated, and new methods in the RI are
throw new UnsupportedOperationException(). This is ahead of the TCK,
once the TCK audit is also updated we can start to remove the old
methods.

Tomorrow and over the weekend I plan to go through and start to clean
up some usage of the old methods and switch over to using the new
methods in the RI. I also will try to switch to the new deployment
events, and also implement the Annotated* stuff.