[weld-dev] No-snapshots

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Sun Nov 1 09:20:42 EST 2009

Hi guys,

I've switched us to a "no-snapshots" policy for Weld (both core and
API). This helps improve the reliability of our builds, and makes it
easier to do tagged builds (something Sun need in the run up to the
GlassFish release). Currently this is only enforced manually, but I am
looking at adding enforcing this to the build.

Of course, you will still want to use snapshots locally (likely for
the TCK). To do this, run with, for example: -Dcdi.tck.version=1.0.0-
SNAPSHOT (other useful version properties are weld.api.version and
jboss.interceptor.version).

Pete