[weld-dev] [seam-dev] Next steps

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 13:09:00 EST 2009

Hello,
how is Hibernate Search going to be integrated? In the same way as it
did in Seam 1 and 2 (being provided by the persistence module) ?
Maybe it could be useful to design it as a separate module; in this
case it could be used to provide more useful tools than only injecting
a FullTextSession or FullTextEntityManager, like:
* providing query builder helpers
* low level index access
* search filters integrated with Seam security (hide unauthorized results)
* to store data in the index directly
* have indexReaders (and related search caches) interact with Seam/Weld events

just some ideas
regards,
Sanne