[weld-dev] seam modules questions: missing artifacts: webbeans-core-test & jboss-test-harness + is readme.txt correct?...missing parent?

Aslak Knutsen aslak at conduct.no
Tue Nov 24 09:09:12 EST 2009

I'm in the middle of a bit of reorg/abstracting atm, but this should be done
pretty soon.

If EmbeddedAS can handle Weld, the only thing we need is a
'WeldTestEnricher' to have support for test case field injection etc.. At
least when it comes to testing Weld components.

For JSF stuff, if any, we have to creating ...something...

-aslak-

2009/11/24 Pete Muir <pmuir at redhat.com>

> On 24 Nov 2009, at 13:29, Dan Allen wrote:
>
> > Can we start using Arquillian+Shrinkwrap for Seam integration-style
> testing?
>
> This would be ideal. Aslak, how far are we away from this being a reality?
> We need support for at least one container I guess (Embedded JBoss should
> do, if it supports Weld yet, this is on my todo list :-), a release, and
> probably some of the intelligent defaulting in the @Deployment.
>
> Pete

Aslak Knutsen; +47 952 38 791; fax +47 22 33 60 24
Kongens gate 14; Boks 805 Sentrum, 0104 Oslo;
http://www.conduct.no; mailto:aslak at conduct.no

Conduct AS - Professional Open Source Services
- Red Hat/JBoss Premier System Integrator
- Pentaho Preferred Integration Partner
- Atlassian Technology Partner