[weld-dev] SQL framework proof of concept

Arbi Sookazian asookazian at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 18:24:58 EST 2009

yes, and this is off topic but it is Saturday, so plz excuse me....

The finding of DMT in normal human body fluids opens up interesting legal
questions. Since DMT is illegal, as is "any material, compound, mixture or
preparation" containing DMT, it would seem we are all guilty of possession
of a controlled substance. *Jonathan Ott <http://deoxy.org/def/index.htm>

So the government is saying, indirectly, we're illegal...  you're born
illegal.  nice, very nice and weak.  break the rules.
*